You won’t have to remember multiple usernames and passwords to access a number of government services from both the federal and state governments. The government has launched a portal namely Digital Punjab where you only need to log in once to get a variety of services. The government entities have also incorporated a feature in which the user, having signed in, would receive information about rights and services and how to access them. This makes availing of government services quite easy for the residents.
Single Sign on, SSO Punjab
SSO services enable users to log in to different platforms and webpages using the same set of login credentials via encryption algorithm and user authentication.
The Provincial Punjab government has created an online system called Punjab Single Sign On SSO to help its residents. It’s been created to make it possible for e-district governance to offer services to citizens seamlessly. These offerings are under the purview of the G2C solutions that the Punjabi government offers to its citizens. In this post, we take a close look at Punjab’s Single Sign On SSO portal and understand the complete steps for registration.
Digital Punjab Portal Single Sign on Citizen
Here are some of the key highlights of the Single Sign On SSO portal
- The platform seeks to pass on information promptly and simplify the handling of public issues, petitions, and concerns.
- The advantages of payment processing, service requests, service authorization, and service delivery are provided through the portal.
- The different online service requests with specific divisions are facilitated by this Single Sign On SSO portal.
- The platform offers up-to-date, accurate data on the duties and services carried out by the Punjabi administration.
- It was built to give individuals swift, simple, and effective services via wireless connectivity, especially via Single Sign On SSO portal.
Digital Punjab User Registration – How to Create SSO ID
Punjabi residents looking to apply for government services will need to register themselves on the official Single Sign On SSO portal at ssocitizen.psegs.in. Let us take a quick look at the registration process.
- First, the user needs to head on to the official Single Sign On SSO portal at ssocitizen.psegs.in from any internet enabled device. You should now see a blank page with only the login section.
- If you are not already registered with the platform, click on the “Don’t have account? Register Now” option which can be found at the bottom of the login section. You will now be redirected to the portal login page.
- Now, fill in all the relevant details as mentioned in the registration form like your name, mobile number, email ID etc. Now create a strong password and go through the terms and conditions. After agreeing with the terms and conditions on the page, click on the “Register” option.
- Now, you will need to verify your mobile number and email ID. Enter the OTP that was received on your mobile number. Click on Next.
- On the next page, fill in the OTP that you received on your email ID.
Punjab Single Signon Citizen Login
- Now click on Validate to be redirected to the login page of the portal.
- Now login to the portal using the registered mobile number or email ID along with the password that was created during the registration. You should now be redirected to the dashboard of the Single Sign On SSO portal.
- You are now a registered member of the Single Sign On SSO Punjab portal. Use this platform to apply for multiple government services, and schemes as well as register and track complaints/grievances.
Key Features of the Digital Punjab Portal
Access to many platforms is facilitated by this authentication process. In terms of straightforward management, security, usability, and seamlessness, it also includes other key qualities.
- Simple management : SSO makes it simpler to access many services and resources by synchronising passwords and user information.
- Security:The network and application integrity is enhanced by this authentication scheme. Single Sign On may identify a user in a unique way and guarantee that the highest security criteria are being met. Data given by SSO is transferred over the network while being encrypted.
- Easy of use : By preventing disruptions brought on by password requests, SSO solutions enhance the user experience. Once the user has been verified, the system gives them access to the services they are entitled to use.
Last Updated on July 10, 2022 by Team Aissf