The State Government of Punjab has created an online platform called Punjab e-District Sewa to help residents with all their administrative needs. It has been created to make it possible for e-district administration to offer citizen services seamlessly. These offerings are under the umbrella of the G2C services that the Punjabi government offers to its citizens. In this post, we take a close look at Punjab’s citizen services along with the steps to register and log in to the portal.
e-Services Punjab Portal
The portal provides access to a wide variety of functions for state residents. Here are a few of the features:
- The portal intends to distribute information quickly and expedite the settlement of public cases, reviews, and concerns.
- The advantages of online payment, service requests, service authorization, and service delivery are provided through the portal.
- The different online service requests with different departments are facilitated by this e-district site.
- The portal offers up-to-date, factual information on the duties and services carried out by the Punjabi government.
- It was developed to give residents quick, simple, and practical services via remote access, especially through Common Service Centres/Public Facilitation Centres.
Registration and login to the e-Services Punjab portal
Registration for new users
New users will need to register themselves on the e-Services portal of the Punjab Government. They can do so from the official website of the Punjab government e-Services portal at eservices.punjab.gov.in. Let us take a complete look at the process of registration in this step-by-step guide.
- First, head on to the official website of the Punjab government e-Services portal at eservices.punjab.gov.in from any internet-enabled device.
- To begin with, the registration process, click on the Login option which can be found on the top menu bar. A new login page should now appear in front of your screen. Scroll the page down and click on the “Don’t have an account? Register HERE”.
- A new pop up will appear containing the full registration form. Fill in the details as necessary, solve the captcha and click on “Submit”. Ensure to choose a strong password during this stage.
- Users will now receive a confirmation mail in their email ID which also contains their Login ID. Verify the email address and use the login ID and password created in the previous step to login.
Now that you are done with the registration process, it is time to understand how to login to the portal and avail services. Follow the step-by-step guide to understand the complete process to login to the Punjab government e Services portal.
- First the user needs to head on to the official website of the Punjab government e-Services portal at eservices.punjab.gov.in. after successfully registering on the portal.
- Now, click on the login option which can be found on the top menu bar of the portal. A new login window should pop up on your screen.
- Enter the Login ID along with the strong password created during the registration process. Click “Login”.
- After the successful login, you will be redirected to the dashboard page of the portal from where you can apply for various government services which can be found under the “Citizen Corner” tab.
Services for citizens on the e-Service portal
Here is a comprehensive list of all the services residents of Punjab can avail of after registering on the e-Services portal of the Punjab government.
Chief minister’s Office, Punjab:
- Application for e-Appointment with Honourable CM, Punjab
Punjab heritage and tourism promotion board
- Application for Bed and Breakfast Homestay Scheme
- Application for Farm Tourism Scheme
- Application for Tented Accommodation and Camping Site
- Application for Recruitment of Daastan-e-Shahadat
Revenue and disaster management department
- Application for Dogra Certificate
- Application for Income Certificate
Punjab school education board
- Verification and Corrections of School Certificates
Benefits of the e-Services portal by the Punjab government
The e-Services portal offers a ton of benefits for the residents of the state. These include
- Reduced rush at government offices and residents can avail government services straight from the comfort of their homes.
- Online application for multiple scenarios with multiple online payment methods.
- Help to reduce corruption and make services smoother for the residents of the state.
- A complete online hub for all government services.
- Fast application submissions and processing by respective authorities.
Download E-Services App to Access Online Services in Punjab
Citizens will be glad to know that now they can download the mobile app to access all services available on the e-services portal. Here are the steps to download it:
- Go to the play store
- Search for “Service Plus” & Download the App
- Install the App & Start using it.
Last Updated on July 7, 2022 by Team Aissf