Struggling with epunjabschool staff login? This article shows you the correct way. Also, if you have forgot your Staff ID or password, just follow the given steps to recover easily.
You are all aware that our nation is rapidly heading toward digitization, and that all manners of government works are currently being converted to the digital format. You must all be aware of the numerous advantages of digitization. This will assist the residents of the country. They don’t need to visit all the government facilities to use any services provided by the government.
The Government of Punjab established ePunjab School Portal, which assists in overseeing several procedures at many of the state’s schools. This portal has been launched with the help of school administrators, instructors, and students. We shall cover all pertinent ePunjab School platform-related issues in this post. We’ll go into great depth on how to get onto the site. You are thus requested to read this tutorial till the very end.
epunjabschool Staff Login
- Users will first need to head on to the official portal of ePunjab School at epunjabschool.gov.in.
- Now, click on the Login option that can be found on the top menu of the portal.
- Choose, “Staff Login” under the drop down menu.
- You will now be redirected to the staff login page for the portal. Fill in the details like User name, password and date of birth. Click on “Go”.
How to Apply for Staff ID & Password, Login at epunjabschool.gov.in
If you are a new staff member and don’t have your Staff ID and password for the epunjabschool portal login, here are the steps for that:
- First of all, you should contact the school principal or concerned person.
- He/She will login at epunjabschool website using the “School Login” Option
- Once the login process is completed, that official need to go “Update Staff Data” option
- From that page, your staff ID can be easily retreived
- Now, you can go to the Staff Login page and reset the password easily
Forgot epunjab School Login Password – Recover Now
If you have forgotten your login password, you can easily reset it by following these steps:
- Go to Staff Login Page
- Click on “Forgot password”
- In the next page, enter your Staff ID, mobile number and code that appears on the screen and click on “Send SMS”
- You will get an SMS on your registered mobile number and your password can be easily reset
Services offered by the ePunjab School platform
The ePunjab School platform serves as a one-stop-platform for all essential services pertaining to schools in the Punjab state. All related users, from students to department administrators, benefit from it. Check out the online portal list in this area to see all the services and features that are offered.
- Users of this portal are able to search all of the state’s schools’ websites.
- Most recent announcements and circulars on education in state schools
- Check-Up on School Health
- Requesting RTE recognition
- Reports: Reports on the volume of students, schools, instructors, etc.
- Access to all users’ and departments’ login pages
- Various schools’ online admission forms
- Links to download applications
- GIS school mapping
- Website links for all departments
Helpline details for ePunjab School Platform
We have made an effort to include all the pertinent details about ePunjab School in this tutorial. You can get in touch with the technical support staff of this site if you’re experiencing any difficulties utilising it. You may also inquire directly on the phone for help with this or email your concern. At the bottom, we provide you with the contact information for the technical staff. Visit the website’s “Contact Us” page if you require the coordinator’s contact information.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 0172-5212332
Who can access the E Punjab school portal?
How can you contact with district coordinators?
What facilities does the staff gets after logging into the portal?
Last Updated on July 12, 2022 by Team Aissf