People interested to check AG Punjab pension case status or want to file a new pension case, can avail detailed information in this article. We have covered the process of new pension case filing plus checking the ag punjab pension status. Just follow the given steps to retrieve the information.
The AG Office gets a substantial number of pension cases in which the pension forms are not correctly filled out, sufficient particulars are not given, and HoD/DDO validation is not given in the space allotted, among other things. These instances must be sent back to the HoD/DDO for correction of the errors, resulting in the pensioner not receiving his or her pension payments on time. The assistance of HoD/DDOs in guaranteeing that necessary care is taken in preventing the error is much appreciated by pensioners and will go a long way toward ensuring that the pensioners get their dues on schedule.
AG Punjab Pension – File Case, Check Status
Before we move on to the process of filing pension cases, let us take a quick look at the other pension relation benefits that the AG office is responsible for.
This office is in charge of verifying pension claims and authorizing pension benefits in the following areas:
- Employees of the State Government
- The staff of state-aided educational institutions, as well as personnel of Punjab’s universities,
- Every Indian Service Officer born on Punjab Cadre
- A Punjab High Court judge
- Punjab Public Service Commission members.
- Political retirees and artist retirees who get pensions.
In an event of raising an AG Punjab pension case, pensioners will need to submit their case to the office of the Accountant General. The filing of the case is an offline process and users will need to download the requisite form and get it validated by respective authorities to file their case with the AG. Below mentioned are the complete steps to file a pension case and check pension case status.
Registering your Punjab Pension Case
To start with the registration process users will need to visit the official website of the Principal Accountant General under the Indian Audit and accounts department at cag.gov.in. Follow the complete steps to get the case claim form from the platform.
- Head on to the official webpage for the Principal Accountant General at cag.gov.in.
- Next find the option for “Regular/Retiring Pension Case File” under the Pension forms section under the Pensioner’s Corner submenu which can be found under the drop down menu labelled “Pension” on the top.
- Users will now be redirected to the official form for filing the pension case. Take a print out, get it duly filled and verified from your respective employer and submit it to the AG office along with all the requisite documents and the case filing fees.
- Upon successful submission to the AG office, users should now be able to check the AG Punjab pension case status online from the official webpage for the Principal Accountant General.
AG Punjab Pension Status Check 2022
Users can check AG Punjab pension case status directly from the official webpage for the Principal Accountant General in simple and easy steps.
- Head on to the official website of the Principal Accountant General under the Indian Audit and accounts department at cag.gov.in.
- Find the option “Pension” in the top menu and hover the mouse or click on your smartphone to reveal the submenu.
- Now choose the option for “Pension Case Status” under the Pensioner’s Corner submenu. Users should now be redirected to the Punjab pension status.
- Users will now need to put in the exact details that they mentioned during the case filing. These details include the applicant’s name, Date of Birth, Date of retirement or death. Finally solve the captcha and hit Submit. If any of the information is put in by mistake, users can always start over by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- Users should now get a complete overview of the AG Punjab pension case status.
Frequently Asked Questions