Utilize the E Naksha punjab portal to get submit your building plan online to the concerned department. If everything is in order, you will get your building plan approval online without any hassle. Let’s first find out OBPAS registration process and then discuss the online application process. Th OBPAS platform is known as Punjab e naksha portal.
On August 17, 2018, the Punjab government launched its flagship E naksha Punjab Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS). It is a centralized platform in Punjab where all architects and residents may submit designs or documentation for planning approval. In addition to 27 reform trusts, it can accommodate the needs of 165 Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
e naksha Punjab
Beneficiaries can access the Punjab E naksha scheme via the enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in webpage. The people elect the state government, which is then accountable to the people. Through e-governance, the state government is assuring openness with this program. In addition, the state government is concentrating on infrastructure modernization in metropolitan local governments (ULBs). The platform is entirely online and known as Punjab E-Naksha Online OBPAS.
Launched at enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in, the Punjab E naksha is an online system for approving building plans. This new website for E-Municipal Naksha is a centralized location where all builders and homeowners can submit designs or files for architectural plan approval. In addition to the 27 Improvement Trusts, this will fulfill the needs of 165 Urban Local Bodies (ULBs). People can now verify Naksha Pass fees and obtain online clearance for their house map.
OBPAS Punjab: Online Building Plan Application
The people elect the state government, which is accountable to the electorate. Therefore, the state government is providing openness via e-government. The state government is also concentrating on modernizing the structures of all Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
No manual submission of building plans is permitted on Punjab E-Naksha or OBPAS, an online-only system.
Punjab E Naksha Portal – Online Map Approval Application Form
Here is the whole process for completing Punjab E-Municipal Naksha Registration and submitting an online application for house map approval via the OBPAS portal:
- Access the official website at enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in.
- Click the “Citizen Registration” tab on the homepage.
- The following Online Registration Form for the Punjab E-Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS) will appear:
Note : Professionals can register in the “Professional & Staff Section”
- Here, Applicants must enter their information accurately and click the “Submit Now” option to finish the registration process.
- The fifth and final step requires candidates to “Login” in order to submit their designs and obtain house map approval online using the official Punjab Enaksha Portal.
- Here, candidates can input their login information and click “Login Now” to finish the registration procedure for Punjab E-Municipal Naksha or OBPAS.
This six-step procedure would eliminate the need for people to make extra visits to government departments to get their maps or designs approved. This portal saves consumers and builders valuable time and effort. The government will integrate with the e-Government portal, as stated in the G2C agenda.
To apply for a settlement of a non-compoundable breach in the Punjab One-Time Voluntary Disclosure and Settlement of a Building Constructed in Violation of the Building Bye Laws Act 2019, go to the link-Form A Application under the Amendment Act 2019.
DO READ : IGR Punjab Portal Online Appointment
Naksha Passing Fees in Punjab
Check the Punjab Naksha Pass Fees if you want to apply for online map approval. Candidates can visit the same official website at https://enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in/ for this cause. Then click the “Fees” link provided there, followed by the corresponding building, malba, and compounding fees links.
Please follow the instructions below to view the Naksha Pass Fees in Punjab 2023 on the E-Naksha Portal.
- You must initially check the official site of E naksha Punjab. After this, the website’s homepage will load there.
- On the main page, you must select “fee” from the menu.
- There are three possibilities within this menu’s
- The Building Services submenu
- Malba Fees
- Compounding Charges
- Choose the category for which you wish to view the charge, and a PDF will appear before you.
- You can view the fee details in this PDF based on the type.
Downloading the Guidelines for Building Plan Approval Procedure is as follows:
- You must initially check the official site of E naksha Punjab login. After this, the website’s homepage will load on your screen.
- You must select “Checklist for Building Plan Approval” on the website under the 06.10.18 Notification of EDU, CLU, etc. heading. A new page will then load in front of you.
- This website contains the Building Plan Approval Checklist in PDF format, and you may review it. Also available for download via the Download button.
Process for Downloading Guidelines for CLU
You can obtain guidelines for CLU by following the steps listed below.
- The initial step is to visit Enaksha Punjab’s official website. After this, the website’s homepage will load on your screen.
- You have to click on “Checklist for CLU” under “06.10.18 Notification of EDU, CLU, etc.” on the website’s home page. A new page will then load on your system.
- This website contains the CLU Checklist in PDF format, and you can go through it. Also available for download via the Download button.
E Naksha Punjab – User Manual
Download the Punjab Enaksha User Manual by following a few simple steps:
- In order to get started, you’ll need to visit the Enaksha Punjab website. After this, the website’s homepage will load on your screen.
- Next, you can click on the “User Manual” link on the website’s homepage. A new page will then load on your PC.
- You can view the instruction manual in PDF format on this page. Here you may view the complete information.
How to Check Punjab Building/House Naksha Approval Status
On Punjab Enaksha, it is also possible to check the status of your application. Following registering, you can verify the status of the application using the procedure outlined below.
- You must initially visit the official website of Enaksha Punjab. After this, the website’s homepage will load in front of you.
- You must click the “CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS” link on the website’s homepage. A new page will then load in front of you.
- This page contains a form in which you must input your telephone and file numbers.
- Finally, tap the submit button, and the application status will appear on your device’s screen.
If you still have questions or concerns concerning the E naksha Punjab Portal after reading this post, please get in touch with the officials using the contact information provided below.
Timing: (10AM-06PM – Monday To Friday)
Last Updated on November 26, 2022 by Team Aissf