Parents seeking admission for their children in Chandigarh under the RTE Act can now apply. RTE Chandigarh’s online registration process has started. Once registered, you become eligible to apply to the school of your choice.
Chandigarh RTE Admission
There are a total of 201 schools in Chandigarh. There are 113 government schools, 7 assisted schools, and 81 private schools.
About RTE Chandigarh 2023-24 Admissions
The Indian Parliament approved the RTE 12(1)(c) scheme on August 4, 2009, and it went into effect on April 1, 2010. Starting with the 2010–2011 school year, Chandigarh is receiving the benefits of the RTE 12(1)(c) plan.
Before the Act was changed at the state level in Chandigarh, it only helped students in classes 1 through 8. In 2019, it will help students in classes 9 through 12. RTE 12(1)(c) states that 25% of the elementary seats in all non-aided, non-minority private schools are set aside for children from weak and disadvantaged families.
According to this law, kids between 3 and 612 can enroll in any private school’s elementary class. Students accepted under this program may attend certain schools for free up until the 12th grade. In Chandigarh, around 2.9 lakh pupils have benefited from this program. Because the program provides free education to needy and qualified kindergarteners through 12th grade, its primary goal is to promote social inclusion, or social equality, among people from all social classes. It also wants to give all groups a sense of value and importance so that all kinds of prejudice can be eliminated.
RTE Chandigarh Student Registration 2023-24
- Head to the student registration page http://admser.chd.nic.in/rteOnline/ApplicantRegistartion
- Enter the Student’s name, Date of Birth, and Parent’s Mobile number & enter the captcha code
- Click on “Create Profile”
- Enter the Date of Birth
- Depending on the date entered, you will see a notification confirming that you are eligible for Class Pre-Primary Level 1 ( 3 to 4 years)
- Hit the Submit button
- You will see a success message, and Login ID and password will also appear on the same page.
Note Down the username and password and go to the student Login section
RTE Chandigarh Admission Student Login
- Head to the login page and provide the Login ID and password
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the dashboard
- Now, to complete the registration process, you need to follow this online journey:
- Create Profile >> Upload Photo & Documents >> View Profile >> School Choice
- Now, go through each section one by one
- Click on “Create Profile”
- Once you are done with the Student profile update, go to the “Upload Photo & Documents” Section.
- Here you need to upload these documents one by one.
- Student Photo
- Residence Proof (Chandigarh only)
- Proof of Disadvantaged Category
- Proof of date of birth
- Income Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
After successfully uploading the documents, go to the “View Profile” section and ensure that all the data you provided and the documents you uploaded are correct.
Chandigarh RTE Admission School Choice @admser.chd.nic.in/rteOnline
In this section, you may choose the school of your choice. To do so, log in to your account. Then, click on “School Choice.”
Go through the school choice section to choose the schools of your interest.
- By providing the application number, the RTE site will show the status of the application. This will let parents of eligible children know if the lottery has been won. Parents of eligible children will get awaiting list entry SMS on the mobile registered when applying.
- Go to the RTE site and select the online application tab to print the lottery-winning parents’ allocation letter for the waiting list.
- On the User Login tab, enter your application number and password to log in.
- After logging in, select Admit Card to print the Allocation Letter.
- Take a printout of your allocation letter and the necessary documentation to the closest verification centre to take admission, confirm your enrollment, and receive an admission confirmation receipt before attending class.
- Allotment letter Please read the guidelines before proceeding with the admission process.
- Contact the closest verification centre if there is a printing issue with the allocation lett
- Click on “lost password” if you’re having trouble logging in.
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Student Registration||Register Now|
|Student Login||Login Now|
|Notification Section||Access Now|
Last Updated on December 7, 2022 by Team Aissf